Thrilling Flour Halva with Milk Syrup
This recipe is for individuals who are searching for a really sensible, scrumptious and low sugar halva. Flour halva with milk syrup is far lighter in its present kind.
Components for the Recipe for Flour Halva with Milk Syrup
- 1 cup of flour
- 2 spoonful butter
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 cup walnuts (chopped)
- 1 pack of peanuts
- 2 massive glasses of milk
- 6 tablespoons of sugar
How you can Make Flour Halva with Milk Syrup Recipe?
- Add butter first and blend a couple of times. Then olive oil is added. (Those that don’t like olive oil can add oil.)
- Add flour and fry for about Quarter-hour.
- Milk and sugar are combined in a single place and sugar is melted.
- Milk is added little by little to the roasted flour with a scoop of helper. (There are lots of jumps at this stage, it is advisable to watch out.)
- Sherbet is fed completely by urgent with the again of the spoon.
- After the underside is closed, it’s left to relaxation for 10-Quarter-hour with its mouth closed. Get pleasure from your meal.