Thrilling Hen Sauteed with Mashed Potatoes
Beautiful puree with its mushy consistency and mushy hen items on it… Meet the hen sauté recipe with mashed potatoes! It is rather straightforward to arrange and a satisfying style. The kitchen awaits you.
Substances for Mashed Potatoes Hen Saute Recipe
- 500 grams hen breast
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 capsicum peppers
- 2 inexperienced peppers
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon mint
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of oil
The way to Make Hen Saute Recipe with Mashed Potatoes?
- Potatoes are left to boil in water. Then add oil to the pan for sautéing.
- After the oil is sizzling, throw the chopped peppers and fry them effectively. Then throw the hen within the pan and unfold.
- Don’t combine till the underside modifications colour. When the underside aspect modifications colour, do the identical on the opposite aspect.
- When the entire hen has modified colour, discard the grated tomatoes and canopy the pan.
- Take the boiled potatoes out of the pot and peel the skins off. Put the peeled potatoes again into the pot and begin mashing on the lowest warmth stage.
- Slowly add 1 glass of milk to the mashed potatoes, 2 glasses in complete, and proceed mashing.
- Throw the margarine after the milk and switch off the range. After you eat the margarine effectively, take the puree on the plate.
- Then you’ll be able to unfold the hen on the higher a part of the puree and serve. Get pleasure from your meal.