Artistic Kapuska Meal
Kapuska dish is without doubt one of the most basic dishes of our delicacies, cooked even as soon as in nearly each home, not preferred a lot if you end up little, however appreciated as you grow old. The phrase Kapuska has handed into our language from Russian and means “Kapuska”, “Cabbage” in Russian. You may make a scrumptious wrap of cabbage with the outer leaves of the large and scrumptious cabbages, and you may cook dinner a beautiful kapuska with the remaining interior half, there’s little or no time left so that you can write the e-book of economic system within the kitchen.
It’s each a cheap and really sensible dish, and it’s actually very nutritious. It’s for many who cannot surrender their pot dishes, and people who say they can not get sufficient after they haven’t got bread of their water. Come on, some floor beef, some cabbage, right here you go: Kapuska dish. It’s also possible to add floor beef or meat to extend its satiety. We already say good luck to your palms, we welcome you to our recipe.
Substances for Kapuska Meal Recipe
- 1/4 medium cabbage
- 300 grams of floor beef
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 cups of scorching water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon crimson chili powder
The best way to Make Kapuska Meal Recipe?
- Wash the cabbage and chop it as edible.
- Finely cube the onion and put aside.
- Take the olive oil and butter within the pan, as quickly because the butter melts, throw the chopped onion into it and fry it till it turns pink.
- Add the minced meat and fry till the minced meat releases its juice and absorbs it once more.
- Then add the tomato paste and proceed frying for about 2 extra minutes.
- Add the cabbages and 1 cup of boiling water to the pot and shut the lid.
- When the cabbage begins to melt, add the spices and one other glass of water.
- Put the pot on medium warmth and cook dinner till the cabbages are delicate and their water is absorbed.
- After it’s cooked, switch it to a serving plate, garnish with yoghurt and floor crimson pepper, and serve scorching.