Spectacular Kievski Kotlet
This scrumptious kievski cutlet recipe, stuffed with cheddar cheese and crispy hen on the skin, will likely be an excellent different to meatballs. Let’s take you to the kitchen for this scrumptious recipe!
Components for the Kievsky Kotlet Recipe
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 onions
- 6 boneless fillet hen breasts
- 500 grams of cheddar cheese
- 2 packets of breadcrumbs
- 6 eggs
- 1 giant bowl of corn oil
- 1.5 teaspoons of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon floor black pepper
Easy methods to Make Kievski Kotlet Recipe?
- Toast the hen breast with the onion and garlic. Add salt and pepper and knead. Kind egg-sized glands.
- Crack the egg in a bowl and add spices as desired and whisk.
- Pour breadcrumbs right into a bowl.
- Chop the cheddar cheese into lengthy sticks.
- Open the hen within the palm of your hand and put the cheddar within the center and shut it.
- Dip it first within the egg, then within the breadcrumbs and repeat this course of yet another time. Fry it. Take pleasure in your meal.