Superb Scottish Biscuits
There’s a kind of eggless cookie referred to as “shortbread” in Western delicacies. One of many well-known shortbreads, which owes its softness to its wealthy buttery texture, is Scottish Biscuit. Scottish Biscuit with rice flour in it, with its smooth and mouth-watering consistency, is a deal with that can swimsuit tea hours.
Elements for Scottish Biscuit Recipe
- 250 grams of butter at room temperature
- 125 grams of granulated sugar
- 100 grams of rice flour
- 260 grams a
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (or the identical quantity of vanilla sugar)
- 1 pinch of salt
Methods to Make Scottish Biscuits Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 150 levels.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the smooth butter and granulated sugar with a mixer till effectively mixed.
- Add flour, rice flour, vanilla and salt to the butter-sugar combination and knead rapidly. Cease kneading when the elements come collectively and switch right into a smooth dough.
- 30-32 cm. Cowl the underside and sides of a spherical baking tray with greaseproof paper. Put the dough in the course of the tray and unfold it to the perimeters along with your palms. Be sure that the cookie dough is unfold evenly over your entire pan.
- Bake within the preheated oven for 50-55 minutes. Take the baked cookies out of the oven instantly and allow them to relaxation for an hour in a cool place.
- Reduce the cooled and rested cookies into sq. slices with a knife. Serve with powdered sugar on high.