Superb Sea Beans with Olive Oil
The salty odor of the ocean will permeate your kitchen. Let’s go to the kitchen for black-eyed peas with plenty of garlic and bitter!
Substances for Sea Beans with Olive Oil Recipe
- 1 Bunch of Sea Beans
- 3 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon of Pomegranate Bitter
- 1/2 Piece Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tea glass of Olive Oil
Easy methods to Make Sea Chickpeas with Olive Oil Recipe?
- Wash and drain the ocean beans totally. We add sea beans with their roots to loads of boiling water in a pot. We go away the garlic with their skins within the water, shut the lid of the pot. Boil for 5-6 minutes on medium warmth.
- We take black-eyed peas boiled in a bowl of ice chilly water. Placing them in chilly water permits the black-eyed peas to chill shortly and protect their shade.
- The kidney beans must be separated from the bones. We press on the foundation with our fingertips and gently pull the gentle elements. On this manner, we separate the awns of all branches.
- After sorting, we peel the boiled garlic for the sauce and crush it in a bowl. Add lemon juice, pomegranate syrup and olive oil on it, combine properly. Drizzle over the black-eyed peas and serve.