Fascinating Uncooked Cheesecake
How about making a cheesecake that doesn’t include cream, butter and granulated sugar, and doesn’t require cooking? Let’s take you to the kitchen for this scrumptious uncooked cheesecake recipe that takes its stunning colour from beetroot!
Components for Uncooked Cheesecake Recipe
- 500 grams labneh
- 4 bananas
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-2 tablespoons of honey
- 8 tablespoons of beet juice
Methods to Make Uncooked Cheesecake Recipe?
- Initially, whichever of the oats and oil seeds you like for our base, we move it by way of a separate rondo, grind it into flour and divide it into bowls.
- Then, we move our most well-liked oilseed and oat flour along with banana and switch it right into a dough.
- We unfold our dough on the underside of an oblong or sq. mould on which we put baking paper / cling movie and maintain it on one facet.
- Then we whip our labneh, mashed bananas, vanilla and beet juice to acquire a pleasant cream.
- We add 1-2 tablespoons of honey to suppress the tacky style slightly extra.
- We pour our cream on the bottom, beautify it as we want and maintain it within the freezer for 3-4 hours. Take pleasure in your meal.