Distinctive Artistic Vişneli Turta
Those that love the bitter style of cherries in desserts will love this recipe. One of many options of this pie is that it doesn’t have to fret about rolling the dough. Pie type of biscuit dough… I modified the filling of linzer torte, the very well-known German cake, on my own, I hope you prefer it. On the subject of pie, I’m a kind of individuals who likes to be full. Strive it your self and make up your thoughts. Wishing you good well being and bon appetit prematurely…
Substances for Cherry Pie Recipe
- 200 grams hazelnut kernels
- 300 grams a
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 4 cardamom
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 200 grams of margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 150 grams of powdered sugar
Find out how to Make Cherry Pie Recipe?
- For the dough, combine margarine with powdered sugar.
- Add the eggs, salt, cinnamon and crushed cardamom.
- Completely combine the flour, hazelnuts and baking powder collectively in a separate bowl.
- Connect the dough mixing tricks to the tip of your mixer.
- Add the flour combination to the liquid elements and blend effectively together with your mixer.
- Grease your 24 cm pie tin.
- Unfold half of the dough on the underside of the mildew.
- Fill the remaining dough into the piping bag and double squeeze to create a barrier to the sting of the dough within the mildew.
- Put the mildew within the fridge for half an hour.
- Take the cherries in a saucepan and pour the sugar on them and wait till they launch their juices.
- Open the underside of the cherry that releases its juice.
- Combine the starch with water and lemon juice, add to the cherries and convey to the boiling level, stirring always.
- Add vanilla sugar to the boiling filling, combine as soon as, flip off the warmth and put aside.
- Take away the pastry mildew from the cupboard. Pour the cherry filling, whose preliminary temperature is gone, and unfold it.
- Draw lattice strains on the dough remaining within the piping bag.
- Bake in a preheated 180 diploma oven for half-hour.
- Cool the baked pie at room temperature and sprinkle with powdered sugar.